A large aquamarine, with its table engraved to show a bell and a compass, is set in a gold ring. The shoulders are in the form of mermaids holding anchors whose tails intertwine to complete the shank. Large fish accompany the mermaids. The ring was shown at the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago in 1893 and then bought by Henry Walters, an enthusiastic yachtsman.
- Other objects by this creator in this institution
- Objects by this creator in other institutions